Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

I too have been banned. the idiots strike again I think. Aprone, shut it down, before extreme damage is done. sigh. btw this is definitely not a password breach, each time this happens, I change my password to something completely random, and banning still occurs. plus there's no way they can guess all our passwords whenever they want. Aprone, I have an idea. can you compile swamp multiplayer and campaign mode as separate executables? there was some food hacking issue few weeks ago which I'm not sure if you were informed of, and I'm starting to wonder if all these issues aren't due to leaks in campaign mode somewhere. I remember once I went online right after messing around in campaign, and weird stuff happened, so it's not doubtful they figured something out.