Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

I know that it is not Aprone's intention by creating Swamp, but let's recall a few facts here.
First, at the start we had basically two chat lines, one related to the game and another not. This brought all players together, and, in my opinion, were the best times of Swamp.
Second, after the necessity of creating chat lines related to various languages, we had the comunity divided and the goal of keeping the interaction begun to fade.
Third, in the current state of the game, we have lots of people in the same server, each group in their respective channel and when hackers break something, the entire game is affected.

My suggestion is to break Swamp in different servers each one related to a language hosted by a person or comunity of the respective country or group of countries. Once more I recall thats not Aprone's idea when creating Swamp, but we already have lots of players and only one person to maintain everything working. We have yet, the fa ct that Aprone is not fluent at all this languages and even if he does, he got no time to moderate all channels.

I'd like to share thoughts about it.
Best regards, Haramir.