Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

I haven't even heard of that guy. Sorry for my language but, that player is such a dick. Connecting me and others to his account like that. I also hope he reads this post.
I don't get why people have to go around, messing up things, just because they don't get what they want. "O, i have been banned from Swamp, let me connect my account some how to a few million others, so that they will follow the same fate as me." Such childish crap from others is why people look down on so much of the blind people. I'm sorry if I'm being too harsh and ranting, but it is true. Sure we know there will be hackers, and sure we also know it's going to happen, but just think about it for a minute. What the hell are you getting out of this anyways? A good laugh? Mad rantings like this one on a web page? The success feeling that you hacked a server? For reals though. If that is all, then this player should feel lower than someone getting berried 6 feet under. Just saying.
Sorry again for my language, and random rantings.