Re: Future coltures of people?

Lol Cw, actually I've heard that song before, Futurama had This awesome parody version in an episode featuring a time machine which is pretty funny.

As to the sort of distant future predicted by the song, I'm not personally too optimistic about humankind, given we're a pretty skummy species over all, and our survival will probably depend ultimately on our lack of scummitude.

I'd love to imagine the predictions of a Eutopean, startrek style future will come true, however I'm increasingly of the opinion that even if we have the technology, or the knowhow to produce the technology to improve life, such will depend entirely on our social and individual natures, ie, what is prophitable, what is for the good of the state. maybe if we first learn to stop being the greedy, self centered arrogant little mob of apes we are then we can set about reaching for the stars, however unfortunately for al l the love and the kindness and the good of the individual, there is the greater evil of the crowd.