Re: Future coltures of people?

Reaching a future like in star trek is iffy at best. The longer we live, the more I wonder if tech would bring out more of the bad side of us instead of the good. Also, how will the music, books, pictures, and etc   reflect that? How far will we go before we self destruct? Will we get so far that we are mostly machines or will we be ruled by them? Then again, tech may not even play a part in it. LOL. On the other hand, you got the food production. I wonder how fast that is changing. Add to that, I remember, at some point, something about a sheep being cloned.  I will have to look that one up. Look at how warfair has changed over the years. Now days, I bet you can attack another nation over the web even before you get people on the ground. I would hate to see other things that could happen from afar...