Re: Monthly chat December 2015

Hello, a long long time ago before chatting and even posting on the forum

A lot of things going on. I currently am practicing, ya know, i am studying to become a teacher... so now im giving classess as a teacher. Second, my relationship with my girlfriend has ended some months ago , and still im trying to find my direction again... Which i believe im allmost done. Third, i now have an Android phone! its a Samsun Galaxy fame (dont know which version still), and im learning how to use it... Since im new to a touchscreen its tacking me some time... but i do believe that im advancing waaaaay faster! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

What elce? vacations are comming! and i'll have to face some problems. Ya know, that relationship really caught me... and as a result i stoped for a while doing homeworks... and even working on class. As a result of this, i failed some signatures... But as i always say, there's nothing i can fix in... Just i need to start. Don't know i f im right, or not, but i think... First, mind clear! affter , lets rock! Haha