Re: Monthly chat December 2015

Actually Mirage, the Dr. bit is not a lie, or at least not entirely albeit I'm waiting for one final set of corrections on my thesis to finish.
I have however written a doctoral thesis on disability, had it be accepted, done a viva etc, it's just they decided they wanted more corrections than they planned after I finished the previous corrections, the scuzbags. So while it was a miner stretch of the truth, it wasn't too much of one.

Also btw, my new review for cat who walks through walls by Robert Heinlein is done, find it on www.fantasybookreview.co.uk.

A recommendation by my lady, and an interesting one. I'm now reading daughter of the forest by juliet marillier, which is proving good, albeit a trifle rough in places. I'll see if I can get a review for this done when I'm finished too, though again no promises.

Anyway, before I go to bed I need to upload the page for Blindfold Breakout, and that'll be another game in the db, hurrah!