Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

On 25-3 now, guys. Anyone have an idea on how this goes?
I jump over opening at the first elevator to avoid the blade. Go to the 30th height, elevator up to 45 and grab all of the healing items. Next I go to I think 90 and flip the last switch. The first switch causes things to explode throughout the level. But I still can't unlock the door. Am I missing something here?
@baruch, Perhaps your file got corrupted? I always back-up online for this reason, though I've not tried restoring it. Hopefully you wern't too far in the game...
I'm on 25-3 now guys. I can't believe I'm saying this.
@gamedude, 25-1. It's sometimes hard to kill the security jet, I know. Hopefully you have something like the power sasemata hammer, or another close-combat weapon before you go into it. The same goes for the boxes at the other points of the game. I usually fall off the edge of the platform and start to grapple with my hook right away. You'll grab onto an edge, and the elevator will go under your butt to start lifting you later. Be careful though, sometimes I find that the elevators are too close below your fall, and then you die with a splat (and the game ends with a runtime.)
After killing the security jet at the 300 door, flip the switch at 330 (it might be the other way around with the values, not sure, use object locator to see.) Then grapple down the edge and let the lift take you to 100 height. Kill everything in that door, do not destroy the box (again, close-combat weapons help.), after all of them died you can press enter on the box and enter again to take the items in it. Go to 200 after that by grappling up past the door.  Open door, kill things there (again, be careful of box.) Then go to the 50th door by getting the elevator again (you'll have to run past one of those blades for this. I would recommend a speed drink.) At 50, open door, and the rest I won't give away because the picture box is simple at the end anyway.
The problem with 25-1 is that you have to follow a lot of this at an order. For example, you can't go to the 200 door first because you don't have the piece from the 100 box.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : baruch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : baruch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector