Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

25-3 completed. [[wow]]. I guess the stage itself isn't hard with the enemies, just very long. especially waiting for that helicopter to almost land without dropping a pod, and timing the lifts / blades in that one door. the enemies aren't terrible, like the mud killer and the insect. It's a doable stage. in the last part, you re-arange the disks by shooting two of them and having them swap. you have to arrange them into a value written on a piece of paper that the mud killer gives you from one of the doors on the stage, as assault_freak said. Here's my rundown, it's good if people want to know.
The level could be worse. In short, go past lord dragon by just running with a speed drink to the end of the stage, jumping over him. next, jump at gap 9, 0. to land at 12, 50. wait for lift. leave lift right as it's above height 48. grab all of the items from the platform. let yourself drop on the r ight to height 22,30. Now, grab lift that'll appear, take it to height 90 (to land on that platform, again, go above 90 a bit.) flip switch at 33, 90. walk back to 25, but don't land yet, it'll cause runtime errors if you do. wait for the lift sensor to make its sound and then drop onto the lift.
take it up to past 90 again, but this time walk off to the left. At this point I sometimes used a blue light (it took me 8 tries to beat this level!), which will keep healing you. You don't have to, but the moment you flip the switch, the rockets will start coming. you can jump up to avoid them.
Now, go back to the lift (which will be to your right at 24, 90.) Take it to a little above 50, like 55. Land there. At this point I go right to drop completely to the bottom of the ground, but this sometimes leads to death although you'll just not die because of the protection ring you picked up from that 45 platform. You can take an elevator at height 34, 50 if you jump over to it, but that has a danger because there's a  blade at 34,100 so you'll hit it if you aren't careful while on that 34 lift.
So anyway. you're at 0. Open the door. You'll find an insect. Kill it with the hammer or powerful weapon. After that, another door will spawn. The area has to be completely empty for a door to appear.
Open that door. Next is the mud killer. This one's harder. Be sure to use speed drinks and jump away from him or he'll build a wall around you. Use cats if you want, they'll beat the thing up, but it's not a hard enemy anyway.
Go through door there, after grabbing paper. You'll come to a room with only blades. That's right. only blades. go through it by using a speed drink but not too fast! Be sure to not stand where one blade is at. just run through it when the blades are silent and you'll be fine.
Next door, you have a level with one giant lift and blades arrang ed on platforms. you need to go to position 7, 50 when you first enter it. You'll land on the elevator which will take you up, up up and away. You can dodge the blades by moving around on the lift (from  5 to 9.), or you can do what I did and be lazy, stay at position 5 but use your shield and just let them whack you while you are holding down arrow. That's the lazy man's way.
At about position 7, 830, you'll want to move to the 9th position (9, 830.) This is because the door is at 9, 980. Do not let go of your shield until you pass the blade there at 9, 950 I believe. You have to time this one and jump off the lift right as you are at like 9, 987 with it. it'll land you near the door.
You open that door. Next is the helicopter. Same as from stage 23-4 I believe. (or 24-4?) It'll drop the pods if you aren't careful and let it land, so again, I whacked it with hammer every time it was close to landing and it did 10% damage each time. Keep in mind that it'll throw missiles when you're super close to it, but actually that's good because you need to be near it as it's landing so you can hit it. Takes 5-10 minutes to kill that thing, and remember you have 3 protection rings so even if a pod grabs you, you'll respawn... Provided you killed it, otherwise it'll pick you up again and drop you to your death. Be careful with the copter.
After that's dead, go to the next door. It'll be bombers, 3 or 4 of them. they're not hard to kill, but there are ladders you have to climb down on to get to them. they throw missiles too so again, speed drink and run it when they do.
Once they're gone you need to use the warp platforms to get to the position 0 point, where the door is. Honestly? I used cats who put holes through the walls for me and I landed that way. Hahaha. What a bad way to cheat the level.
Next door is the disks. swap them based on the code that the mud killer gave you on paper. Shoot at one with a short-range weapon (like my lovely hammer.) Shoot one and then a second one to have them swap. THe number you want is 6328175904 I believe but you can read the paper again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : baruch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : baruch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector