Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

Yeah, I thought you pick up three of them to begin with on the platform?
I'm not sure though. It was my luck because there were a few times I messed up. Now that I'm on 25-4, I no longer have those items.
I'm kind of regreting not having that super buster blade. Which shop was it in? Hopefully I can beat the game with the 7000 hammer, mega shooters and a few other weapons I have. I guess there's a point to not being able to go back to shops or other levels while you're on the last stage... It's a bit worrying because you really have to stock up before you do anything, and I can totally see someone never completing the game because they had too little potions / etc. Lucky for me I have plenty of healing items and some semi-decent weaponry. I hear the last two stages are hard...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : baruch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : csm120 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector