Re: Scrolling Battles Pro

Well I will offer myself out to test, I'm not one of the testers who joins and doesn't do a damned thing. Also, Yeah, I can't sugar code it, so I'm just gonna say I hope you make a decision and stick to it, because when you screw with my money, you screw with me, and that don't make me a happy camper. And no, that's not a threat like I'm gonna come to your house and beat your ass or anything like that, I just want to be treated right, like any other customer would. How would you feel if if you bought goldwave, reaper, or studio recorder, and a week or so later they're like the hell with this, I'm too stressed, then they take it back. It's wishy washy, and that worries me, because it means you could go back on it yet again.

I'm not one to make a sole judgement on everything I've seen on a person. Yes, there is a lot of crazy U P topics, posts and the like, but I'm not gonna make my sole decision on that. That be ing said, this is my trial run. If things go to hell, it does mean, like I posted above, that I will no longer buy any of your games. This is a good time to turn things around.

I just want to say that I had a good experience with Yukio in regards to BK3, when I had to rush and reinstall my system, and I didn't have my dictionary file, and I emailed him with the paypal ID and he worked it out so I could re-download it again. That's what support is. Think back to all the times in your life when you got screwed over by a company. and then put yourself in our shoes. How are we gonna react if that's what continues to go on. Just things to think about.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector