Re: Scrolling Battles Pro

[[wow]] this thingy got long, haha smile
At Colton, man that rite there is truly a great post. I understood all of it, and I can promise you that I can definitely fully understand the emotions of stress, saddness, anger etcetera. I deal with it loads and I have so many ways and things of getting passed those emotions. I know what game and software developers go through all the time, it is a stressfull process, especially if your team is verry few, or if you're a 1 person team doing it all. I sit and chill/chat with indeviduals on skype sometimes who's objective is to code the first starter draft of a game, and they have been doing it for the entire day, and they're only half done with the movement system. And it's 11:30 eastern time. And yes, they are stressed, angry, sad/upset, or maybe all 4 and then some by the verry end of the day. But that isn't the only reason why they feel like that. Who knows what else is causing those bad emotions. But I liked your analogy of losing a loved one. Making the indevidual feel even worse at that point isn't the proper/good thing to do. That verry same analogy can be used for this situation as well. However, I can see where players who have purchased the online version would become alittle upset/frustrated. I'll admit, when I read that the game was discontinued, I did feel just that, frustrated and alittle upset some. but I read further and found out that Mason had stepped back and chilled some, then came to the decision that he was going to keep the project going, which was a good decision on his behalf. At steve, I agree 100 percent with your post, awesome input as well.
However, I do have to agree with the post about making it free, but for the moment. Yes, I would make this project free to play if you do intend to keep online gameplay running at the current time if possible, but the n in the future once you know that things truly are going in a right solid good direction, you can make it payed if you wish, and only if you know for sure that this will stay around.
Like stated in my previous post. Mason, I would hate to see this project go down. I know you got what it takes, the power, and the fantastic skills at your fingertips. I definitely hope to see more from you and Scrolling Battles Pro in the near future and beyond.
I support you all the time. I know You got this bud!
thanks for reading,
Rob

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector