Re: Scrolling Battles Pro

I was mad last night too, but I'm happy to help with sounds, ideas where needed, map building, and some limited Beta testing.
Just, be more careful this time, and seriously, give thought to big decisions like telling everyone the game is over more before posting about it next time? please?
Also, ironcross32, that was crazy harsh in your first post, you should read it again in context and think about it, I mean come on...
And ROFL, you refuse to let depression have hold over you? that's rich, trust me, you wouldn't stand a chance if you actually really had something bad happen to you, and if you already have and haven't had depression over it, you probably need your head checked, because dude, we are all helpless under it, which is the hole reason people fear it in the first place...
He isn't treating his customers like crap either, Bavisoft, VIPGameZone, BSCGames ETC, they actually have, so has MTGStudios but this is not an example of t hat.
Notifying the customer of changes in status, and offering no questions asked refunds in the same breath is not bad customer service, no matter how much you dislike his decisions.
That said, if this happens again on this project, it's going to be difficult if not impossible for me to justify getting on board with it again.

I don't think your reputation is ruined by this Mason, the only people that are inclined to dismiss you out of hand for this are not looking at the big picture, and are therefore probably not the important ones anyway.
Because a few months ago...  You would have never come out and said this, and even if you had, you would be allot more offensive about it.
I think the best idea is to try and start predicting your own moods, I mean, at this point, you should be the one that understands them the best.
So if you know your getting into one of those hopeless, no motivation states, then just slow down for a few days and come back to it, we'll keep for a week.
Part of the problem with that though is when a serious bug is introduced with a new release, which is exactly why NS should be stepping up to the plate more with coding, and why there needs to be more beta testing, without sudden last minute changes to the final product that no one but you knows about.

Remember that my Skype is "Superfreq2" and my email is "superfr...@gmail.com" if you need anything for SBP.

I suggest that this next release just try and fix the bonus items not spawning, so that people can at least play the game, and then, you can buckle down and make a concerted effort over a week or 2, making certain to take some breaks and not jump to sudden public decisions, to fix the more important things.
Good luck.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ultrocity_audio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector