Re: wow, I'm more fucked than I thought

Nods, yeah, sorry, it came off like I was considering pills as the only way, but what I meant was that you should probably go with those first to make it easier to actually accomplish anything with therapy, since, and I'm speaking from experience here, it's hard to get your head out of your ass enough to truly understand and discuss your issues when you are still in the midst of being controlled by them.
That said, it's different for each person, but I do tend to notice that trend with people that say they've tried talking before to no avail, and so have given up on it as a solution, my self included, but haven't really thought through the fact that it's obviously very difficult to talk about the comparison between your normal state and your altered state, when you've been this way for so long that you can't even remember what it's like to feel the way you used too any more.