Re: wow, I'm more fucked than I thought

Hi lord london.
Ok reread your post because yesterday was update day and I had lots to do so I couldn't touch fully on it.
Trust, hmmm do I trust everyone?
No, its an instinct maybe yours is stronger than mine.
Brain sleep.
I have issues sleeping period so does my brother, with me I wake up randomly with him he can't sleep and when he does he does not wake up wasting half days doing so.
The rest.
I rarely get that angry my brother does at times put me in a corner trying to accuse me by telling me off about something he thinks I did, and therefore I feel justified to defend myself.
Ofcause it never goes well and its something I have got used to but it can get hard sometimes.
I can't help you with everything though.
How much time do you spend online?
My advice is to take a break from the online part.
Shut down your skype twitter and any other notification spewing program and step away for a bit its why I neve r did this.
I do spend all day online but I really try to avoid it if and when I can.
The rest I don't know.
You obviously have some underlying issue, were you abbused at all?
Attention, I must say I do like that, and when people are away I do feel pangs of needing attention.
I can remember a story actually it was my life where I tried a student flat attached to my special school.
Lets say this, bits were good bits were bad.
In this flat we had skills to learn but things did not always go to plan.
Bar me and a few others most did not pull their weight having me wash dishes for 5 hours.
My flatters were.
me a blind tech.
a depressed suisidal that was always in a mood.
a person that couldn't cook and didn't care.
a person with epelepsy that kept falling down.
an autistic with a brain of a child that thought everything was her fault.
a guy that was ok  for what he was worth.
another guy that played keyboards and was generally rfun.
a island girl that was fun but could get angry.
an island guy that was a good friend, but was a wrebel and broke the rules getting suspended once for having a girl round, getting her pregnant and almost going to jail.

I spent most of that time eating kfc, biscuits, cakes and chips seeing how many packets I could eat in 10 minutes.
I was so bored I would sit online and listen to radio using up all the flats bandwidth.
I got really fat.
That has been the most depressed and bored I have ever been.
I will never do it or flatting again!
Then again I had a bad deal.
I still maintain you probably feel the basic stuff I do though hyped.
I wouldn't kill someone like that, ok maybe for like 10 minutes or less but a month of anger?
I guess the closest I have come to actually killing someone is a family member that thinks all blind people are helpless and need help can't use a cane et c because it will cause issues.
I know this person has low confidence issues, likes to rush and stress and won't change however when I do see here and live with her for a time as a result, life and her conversations are quite limited.
I have to keep my vocal arguments to myself.
Now thats as far as I can think of going with you.
I do think we do feel neglected when left.
I do feel like that when I am left but thats life it happens.
I don't care to be alone though its my only real fear to be honest.
It doesn't mean I need someone to be close to me but someone in the same building.
I suggest you take something else off the computer and try to do that that way.
But I think your cpu has more problems than my limited storage can actually help you with.
I suggest you ask someone prefferably with cloud or collective intelegence to help you just don't ask the borg thats all.