Re: The Windows 10 New World Order

that's exactly what I'm saying!  It's one thing to want to make things easy, another to want to circumvent education.  Parents love to act shellshocked, for instance, when their beloved son or daughter is found doing something online they really shouldn't be doing, usually as the result of some action or conversation that directly or indirectly reveals the matter, all the while ignoring the fact that they themselves haven't bothered to study up on what the child has been accessing or for how long.  Computers are much like cars; they run their course and require some supervision.  As they get older they end up with wear and tear.  Powerful and versatile, they can do anything ranging from playing music and videos to analyzing data, to simply looking good on your table, which is what my mother buys them for.  Why she spends money on laptops I don't know, since she hardly uses them and they make for expensive bills.  Her reasoning?  "It looked nice..."  Or else, "My friend got one and I saw it on sale."
But it's not just her I've seen this irritating trend with.  What's worse is that if I sat around and talked about the many incidents I've been called to fix on other people's computers because I'm deemed as computer literate or tech savvy we could be here for hours, discussing idiotic situations that could have been avoided by simply using a bit of common sense!  I had a girlfriend who called me up on a school night at 1 in the morning balling and in complete panic mode because her computer, with all her dearest most prized possessions had quit working; omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg i can't talk 2anyone my music my email my chatrooms my AOL!  The solution?  Check the power cord.  Seriously?  Yeah, seriously.  No joke; true story.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Shinobi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector