Re: The Windows 10 New World Order

Nearly 100 posts and thousands of words; You guys seem to care for your own daily needs and ignore the rest of the world. You guys know that there are gamers; musicians; composers of (any) art; companies with extreme amount of  Employees and generally all other desktop users around who appreciate windows and Windows 10 has brought up some good amount of features for them (direct X 12, more driver compatibility with audio interfaces, lots of hardware improvements), but You guys like rambling i guess.
You might wanna mention that You don't give a  sh** about music/composing/gaming and how about windows being  actually good at accessibility, having a strong foothold on it?
Well, We had the chance to flud the accessibility section of windows 10 feedback before windows 10 release But I guess nun of us didn't actually try doing that. The only thing that windows 10  has achieved in  accessibility is windows apps in appstore, which now have an accessibility section (e.g a developer can set whether his app is accessible or not in the appstore).
I'm pretty sure More things could be achieved if We actually rambled and wined about windows on the feedback section which was a major part of windows insider.
Sure Microsoft is heading in the direction that i also personally hate, all that crap on gathering data; cortana;  one drive and the tendancy to go toward the cloud, I mean, I never care for cloud and will never put my data and rely on cloud for personal usage. It's all bull*** and by the way, You can turn them all off if you just spare a little time to use google. You just have to download some scripts. I don't think compared to desktop users on linux you'd be actually doing any tinkering.
(By the way, I have lots of criticism for those people who think that linux is a good choice for desktop use; but this is not a topic for linux so)

So any way, I'm not saying that, " omg i love windows, you can turn all the terrible things in it and enjoy". I'm saying that I
also dislike win 10 comparing it to windows 7, and I absolutely hate to see that Microsoft is focusing on features that I don't care  (livin' on  oneDrive cloud anyone?)
And as a final note, It'd be cool If you guys started annoying the hell of Microsoft (the feedback app, twitter, facebook, the microsoft forums, whatever) instead of just writing  general hatred "omgomg windows sucks" thing.