Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

Mitch wrote:

The endqess arena sounds cool. Do you think you can add it to Battle Arena? Picking the monsters wouldbe nice, or is it already in and I don't know about it?

There is not an endless arena in the Battle Arena game and probably wont be. I am a solo developer so its just me doing these games and if I want to keep doing this for a living I have to push forward. Going back to that project means less time on future projects (which at the time I cant afford haha).

The good news is there will be a battle arena version of this game a few months after this launches. Another cool thing is that i added all the monsters items and crafts from the battle arena game into this so any monsters you might have battled in battle arena you can find in the endless arena here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector