Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

stewie wrote:

Hmm, there's no way an elevation integer could just be set for each tile and that it could be read for voiceover?

If I was a smart programmer I would have done that unfortunately there is no real elevation difference. The only real difference is the image on the map and that they dont link to eachother. I however did make a point to name them differently so hopefully that works. I think once players get past the first room they should be fine though.

I mean some of these rooms and puzzles are tough for players that can actually see the room in front of them so things are going to be a little hard here and there.

On a side note I think I have all the views separated so you should no longer be reading things behind other screens. I am working to finish up the ipad version by this sunday then I will be releasing a new and hopefully one of the last beta versions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector