Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

Good news guys I completed the IPad version of the game I will be testing it today with voiceover and releasing another beta tonight. This should be one of the last if not the last beta before release. If anyone else wants to get on the beta list let me know and I will get you added. I added a lot of voiceover improvements for movement as well as blocking buttons behind buttons which was confusing. Everything should be labeled as well.

Also if you are already testing and update to the newest beta release you MUST fully delete your old copy otherwise you will get bugs from the old versions and then I will be trying to figure out how to fix stuff that has already been fixed! haha.

THanks guys!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector