Re: I probably shouldn't be posting this

Spam is usually deleted when it's found. If the thread starts with a spam post, I always just delete the thread since the remainder of the thread is meaningless. If a spam post is inserted into the thread, I delete just the spam post. If follow-ups reference the spam in any particular way (other than to say it's spam) then, depending on the nature of the spam, I might or might not leave it for amusement value, and to preserve the context of the conversation. But you'll know when this is. Report the spam, please.

As I said, the recent flaming topics have been rather harder to deal with, because they actually contain useful discussion, amongst all the nonsense. Casting them off when the outcome isn't decided would not, I think, be productive, since it would probably only attract more topics of the same nature. I would like very much to have a definite resolution before we decide what to do. Realistically, I think that means Mason should come forward and say whether or not UltraPower is abandonware, and whether or not he has any problem with the clones. The answer to that question will change the nature of the conversation.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector