Re: I probably shouldn't be posting this

I myself don't really have much of an issue regarding the deletion or closure of topics, so I generally tend not to comment, with the exception being the Ultra Power topics, for obvious reasons. But didn't the forum used to have a system where a user would get 2 official moderation warnings before they were booted? Because another issue, and my biggest complaint really, is that since the mods don't tend to regard reports consistently, (if they do I cannot find sufficient evidence prior to today that would suggest as much), it often becomes hard to ban the right offender, and this I believe is how so many people get away with it with perhaps just a warning in the most severe cases.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector