Re: A warning to all who play Survive the Wild.

Moderation!

To Ishen and Nibar, your quite free to be angry with my decision and question it, but your comments towards Lori and the others who have come forward,  show an incredible insensativity here and a missunderstanding of just how damaging emotional abuse is.

Feel free to be angry and to dislike the decision, but please express your anger in a less harmful way otherwise you are making  an already extremely bad situation worse.

As to the decision itself, Slj is correct. I have been told things in confidence by Lori and others, and my decision was based on those confidences, which of course I can't share for obvious reasons. It wasn't a decision I made lightly.
If people don't like that decision, well that's up to them, however as Ironcross said, a few hurt feelings aren't a reason to let a potential risk continue, anymore than a criminal would be kept out of gaol because it might upset her/his mother.

I hav e explained my reasons for deciding to act as I did, and there's not a lot else I can say, particularly sinse certain people seem to have already made up their minds.

In which case, I suggest just letting the matter drop and moving on rather than taking yet another round trip on the flame war wagon big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector