Re: A warning to all who play Survive the Wild.

I am neither a mod nor familiar with either of the parties involved, but I do think the right decision was made. For those people who claim Walter should have been warned first, ask yourself this question. What would you do if some person on here posted a topic claiming it was a new game release, when in fact it was a bunch of viruses which damaged a lot of computers. Would you warn them first before banning them? I sincerely hope not.
While the evidence might be questionable to the public that in no way means there wasn't enough reason to ban someone.
I also have to agree with David, the fact that people give you stuff does not automatically make them a good person, and I find some of the first posts to this topic extremely distasteful. I am quite shocked that some people don't consider for a moment before posting something. I'm not saying that all accusations of stalking etc should automatically be classified as true, but dismissing them outright like th at is just very insensitive.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector