Re: Monthly chat April 2016

@Ishen, nope, Swamp won't be free for multiplayer, though sinse the gamer accounts now also covers castaways 1 and the beta of 2 as well as swamp it's well worth it.

Towers of war is a nice game but one it takes getting used to. there is a path that runs across the screen down which waves of enemies will come. If the enemies reach your base at the end of the path, bad things will happen, ie, you lose lives. So, you have to build gun towers to shoot at the enemies, freezer towers to slow them down, sniper towers with low rate of fire but high damage, microwave towers that zap anything within a circle etc.

The stratogy comes in where you build your towers and which towers you build. it's a cool game, though I do rather wish Aprone hadn't lost the sauce code and we could expand it a little with different maps, tower types etc.

@James, I know you. Your name is james and you just introduced yourself now big_smile.
Feel free to say hello and let us know what's happening in jamestown big_smile.

While meeting friends you know offline is no bad thing, I will remind you audiogames.net isn't just a social network, we're a bunch of people from places as diverse as England, Canida, Denmark, Tyland, Iran, the united states of America, Italy, Germany, persia, the czech republic, Brazil, India, Egypt, France, and goodness knows where else. The one thing we have in common is that we all like audiogames, so feel free to just jump in and say hello, we're really not that scary, ---- well okay, I am scary, but most people here aren't quite as scary as I am, or at least they manage to hide their scariness under a mask of niceness, I am the only person who dares to be honestly horrifying big_smile.

Well things over here continue to be hechtic, still much work on my bloody doctorate to do, preparing for a music school in London this weekend (which I'm totally unprepared for), and still trying to get lots of stuff sorted out with respect to living together.

On the other hand, we have got a very nice first class ticket down to london which means we'll be continually plied with lovely grub, including free tea, coffee, plus alcohol (I might treat myself to a wisky)and likely some nice grubbage as well. Sinse it's a long journey that is going to be a good thing.

Annoyingly we're also going to have to fix my lady a computer as hers has gone totally splirky without any possibility of repare, though what and which and how we're not sure currently. She says she'll give supernova a try, so will try mine out online (and sinse she never really used many of window eyes more advanced commands she might be okay), still it's a thing to sort which we really could do without.

On the plus side, my dad is indeed feeling better which is good.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vgstormlover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Centauri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector