Re: Monthly chat April 2016

Happiness patrol rocks, it's the evil govenrment who want everyone to be happy or else! plus the audiobook is read by Rula Lensca (the same one who played Lintilla in the h2g2 audio drama series).

I'd agree tenant had off moments but he's by far my favourite of the new who doctors. Ecleston was a bit too! anxty  and inneffective, and anyone he was barely around, Capaldy has great potential but unfortunately is too often written as Clara's lapdog and completely ineffective, and poor Mat Smith mostly came off as a cheap copy of Tenant due to the moff's idea that the doctor's personality didn't change during regenerations (yeah I know, what series was he watching?).

So, while I don't like some of tenant's episodes, imho he's still the best bits of new who, actually I'm really looking forward to the bf audios with him later this month. They actually managed to do something I thought impossible, make River song a compelling and decent character (mostly by getting rid of all the inuendo and self obessession and other moffishness), so what they do with a doctor I for the most part really! liked I can't wait to see.

Well I just heard my phd corrections hand in date is later than expected, plus the work I've done thus far is (according to my7 tutor), going amazingly well, so I'm in a great mood today, actually had a nice day off and got some fun stuff done, lots of reading guy gavril Kay, writing up my review of Arrow's fall for fantasybookreview.co.uk, which you can read here, and playing spellstack.

Actually the problem with the level I was stuck on where you had to spell bet was not an issue once I realized two simple things, firstly, there were far more letters than I thought, and secondly, you need to submit a word by selecting the letters in the order you want them, ie, b, t hen e, then t.

I listened to the guide and tutorial and then kicked myself for it being so obvious, the e and the t are just above the b.

That is the advanced tutorial finished which is good, though i lost to the medium computer player I think because I'm not great at the hole spcial location thing. I'll try more of the game out to see where things go, and write a db page though at this stage I don't know whether I'll keep it around on my Iphone or not.
Actually one weerd thing, when I looked at the store in the game, vo would read hardly any of it, there were just lots of things siaying "button" with no labeles, which seems quite loopy for a game that has stuff to sell.
As I said, I'm not sure if I'll keep the game, I'll have to try it a bit more and see, though I will certainly do a writeup.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Centauri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector