Re: Monthly chat April 2016

Hunger games wasn't too bad with the pace, the divergent series and the Shannara chronicles, from what I read appeared slow.

Then again, I only read a few chapters so maybe I just didn't give them a chance.

Lately I've been addicted to an app that's currently available on iOS, I believe Android will have it once they improve things on the iOS platform, and that is Vorail.

The best way to describe Vorail is, voice forums, only it's set as a question answer format.

So, you would record your question, and people would answer.

I think it was originally a dating platform, but I think that's well and truly changed now.

I think the blind comunity took over, whether or not it's ment for only blind people exclusively or not, I guess only time will tell.

There's a podcast available on applevis for those that don't want to download and sign up, not that you sign up, most of the information is linked to your Apple ID.

Here's the link to the podcast.

http://www.applevis.com/sites/default/f … ast979.mp3