Re: Monthly chat April 2016

@Cooltirc,  I assume by "season 2 episode 3" you mean new who? ie, the series that started in 2005. That is actually a continuation of original Dr. Who which was cancelled in 1989, though most of the original doctors and their copanions now do audio dramas for big finish (as indeed do some of the new characters as well these days). I wouldn't say all original who is lovely and all new who is dire, though as you will have gathered Steven moffat who took over as show runner after season 4 is someone I do not like at all and I've been increasingly annoyed with where he took the series.

if you really want to experience good doctor who though, try some of the big finish audios if you can get them, sinse they tend to have far more time, far less drama and generally are written in a more grownup style. That being said, the first four seasons of new who had their moments, The Satan pit (in season 2), the conclusion to season 3 with the new master, Midnight in season 4, etc, though most doctor who isn't quite as fluffy as new who tends to be, albeit once Russel T Davies settles down after season 1 you'll get some nice stuff before it all goes down the toilet in season 5 big_smile.

Thankfully bf are still going and they rock!  though I'm a little irritated ccurrently as my earbuds are bust so I can't listen to audio dramas unless I use my headphones, then again I'm not wanting to stop reading guy gavril kay at the second.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector