Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

@Cw, yes, I've already used the speedwalk.
@Slj, good to know about the mining scanner, though it might be nicer if you could setit to display the lowest coordinates at the top, or get an idea which is closest to you.
@Cw, I've already tried speedwalks in mining, though i find it slower than putting in directions manually so usually just hit the key multiple times instead.

I've got the teleports working which is good since I'm now not putting credits into taxis and things.

With hunting, it seems you can only carry a maximum number of pieces of meat in your inventory according to your cutting skill. This is fine as far as it goes, though for some reason it also counted meat in my backpack at first.
Now it isn't and once in my backpack I can cut away no problem at multiple corpses.

it'd be nice to have a sell all command or a way to sell a lot of meat at once, then again just emptying the backpack and spamming sell meat seems to work.

In general it appears that hand mining is better for earning experience points, while hunting is better for making cash, at least when it is raised a bit, so I'll probably alternate them until i have enough for my scrap truck.

Some of the activities look very! cool indeed. I've also had a look at some of the donator items and there are some interesting sounding ones, though perhaps a way to get an explanation of what a few less obvious things like those drones are would be nice.

I do love the idea of a mud where I can make money while offline, since it's always nice to be able to just check in to something occasionally like I used to with core exiles.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector