Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

One interesting thing about this mud that I haven't seen in other space based muds is the prices of objects. Take those trash trucks. The shop that has the most of them will also most likely be the shop that will sell them for the cheapest. That means that it could be one price at one time and a different one at a later time. I also haven't really seen a space mud that had both warp and jump drives. I had one complain to me about how unbalanced the mud was simply do to how slow the ships were and how you needed to be at around level 900 or so to have access to the faster ships and other stuff. To me, I know of no mud that gives you access to the fastest ship early on in them. To me, if you want to get around fast in this mud, there is the teleporter and taxi. Most of my complaints were and are around all of the bugs, but those are being worked on. I think that the hosts have an idea about where they want the mud to go. To me, it is going to take me a little while to get to a level to get a good ship, and the like. There are factory’s to be had and player ran shops among things of that sort from the best I can tell. It is almost as if it is a lot more than about the ships. At this time, any complaints I might have are miner.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector