Something else I want to say in case this is (or was) lost in translation, so to speak:

I'm probably playing this game rather aggressively. As in, diving full into it. Which means that when I like something, I really really like it. And when I don't, I really don't. I guarantee you I'm going to go on hating scaling until either it goes away or until the world freezes, but the fervour of my response is due at least in part to the newness of the experience. I will not just "get used to it", but I want you, Aaron, and the dev team who may see this, to try and see this for what it is.
I don't want to be that guy, the one who picks at things for its own sake. I have a lot of experience paying attention to the little things, and I have expectations I'm hoping are met. When details don't work or when expectations aren't met, I usually speak up. If you speak up, you're heard; if you're silent, no one knows what you thi nk. Still, I would hate for you folks to think I'm in here wailing because I can't be bothered either 1. just getting on with it or 2. stepping outside my box. It's a very good thing you've done here, for the most part, and I haven't forgotten that. Aaron especially: I don't want you to see that I posted and go "Oh god, here he goes again".

Trajectory: I was thinking of trying to somehow either get Deciced or Arctana. Arctana is a huge threat to my team at present whenever I see one, haha, and it seems to learn some pretty powerful attacks. Those are the only two ice types I can think of, besides one I've mentioned awhile back but which is really, really frail.

Still wondering about those ice crystals I mentioned a couple pages back, btw.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector