Re: Monthly chat July 2016

Well several things to report. First and formost, my lady's spousal visa has indeed been granted, yay! this means she can indeed move to the Uk, which is good since the alternative was me emmigrating to the states which would've been problematic and rather complex, and goodness knows what I'd have done out here.

So I've been having a few days off recently which is good, mostly alternating playing manamon, reading and writing book reviews. City of mirrors was indeed good though I found the epilogue rather disappointing, not that it had a bad ending, just a bit too draggy and introducing imho an unnecessary new character only a couple of hours before the end.

Manamon is good but I'm finding the grinding to level different creatures, well rather dull considering I'd rather get on with the story itself, still I gather that is part of the game at least as far as it goes. Not a lot else to report other than yesterday we had the most amazing sto rm which my lady and I both enjoyed. i love seeing the lightning and hearing the thunder and the rain, we even went out and stood in it wearing, ----- mmm, not very much which was quite an experience.

Whoever tells you the magic fades after marriage is a moron big_smile.