Re: Buying Eloquence

Hi,
I think the last small update of Eloquence on JAWS was on Jaws 13, and no further updates have been made since then.
I fear the day when JAWS will completely abolish Eloquence, but I hope it will reach 20 years of use at least. If this situation occurs, then I'll turn my eyes to mak.
JAWS has made some improvements in the recent versions of JAWS, and I don't really know why the hell they don't maintain eloquence.
If the case is that JAWS will do away with eloquence, then I'll perhaps go for NVDA or buy a mak computer. Buying the code factory license is never a good choice, since the sappy 5 TTS is dam slow compared to the built-in JAWS synthesiser.
eloquence has been and will be my favourite voice on every possible platform it exists but sometimes money gets in and destroys everything as it is doing with Eloquence. Nuance wants to sell newer voices which are comprehensive, but never equal to Eloquence, at least to me. A voice which respects punctuations and is highly integrated linguistically.
I also fear the day when Nuance will take over Ivona, one of the best TTS producers you can find today. Great and Natural sounding voices, fairly good integration with English dialects and much more I could say.