Re: Buying Eloquence

@Jack

It's still not all Nuance's fault, those people could have sat down with Nuance and worked out a deal that was agreeable to all, but no, they forced Nuance into a hostile take over.

@Exodus

I completely agree that Eloquence without DRM would have been ideal. But I realize that as long as there are people willing to steal, companies will do what they can to prevent or slow it down, so I accept it, raging against it accomplishes nothing. And so far, I've had no trouble with Code Factory's DRM. Except for the activation and deactivation dialogs, I'm not even aware that it's there. And SAPI 5 Eloquence works without any problems too. So there's really nothing to complain about.

If you are having problems with it, maybe it's your computer or your software set up that's the problem and not Code Factory's DRM or Eloquence.

@Slender

The problem is, Eloquence is not governed by a GPL. So removing an y DRM that may be protecting it would be a violation of the license agreement you accepted and agreed to when you installed it.

None of you will ever convince me that there can ever be a legitimately valid reason to justify stealing.