Re: Question for those who live in the US

@jonikster
Why would you want to hire a personal driver for you while you could use the public transport which is far cheaper.

I'd also like to immigrate to USA, but my preference is UK since I love its culture and language. Here the services for the blind are very poor and teachers at public schools or universities are not trained to work with blind students. Migrating to UK from a country which is not in the EU is very difficult so I'm not sure what to do. I might migrate after I graduate from the Faculty of Foreign Languages here in my city, and that might be after four years or so. Hopefully, I live in a city which has always been a cultural place known for its music, diverse traditions, sport, humour, photography and a lot more.
I lived in the capital of Albania for nine years where the special school for the blind was situated, and that place was incredibly horrible; very unfriendly people, very few services for the blind community, and after all a crazily noisy city.
When I came back (hopefully) to my birthplace, I noticed a striking difference in terms of respect and friendliness towards blind people. I was never discriminated for the simple reason of being blind, being completely different from the capital where I was offended once or twice or thrice from people on the street. It was totally awful to see mature people react towards blind children in that unhuman way. So incredible to think about, knowing that they call it a civilised city, deserving to be a European one. But I wouldn't live there even if I was given all the property of that BS place.