Re: Harry potter books memories from harry potter fans

Ah... Harry Potter, a great series!!!
I started out reading the Jim Dale narations, when they came out--a while back now and then just recently decided to re-read them again, and stumbled accross the Stephen Fry versions. I'm slowly working my way through the series again, and have to admit that I much prefer the UK editions.

Although, I'm going to agree with some of you guys and say that JKR was pretty tired of the series by the end, just by the way that it was wrapped up in book seven.
If you ask me, there should have been a book eight that took place after the war/book seven being split up into two volumes.
@Brad: I agree with you about fanfiction, there are some really good writers out there, dare I say it some of them actually do the HP world slightly better in some respects.
@Jeffb, thanks for implanting the idea about a VI wizarding world in my head... I can see a rather humerous fanfic idea coming from this... *types furiously on a keybo ard* smile

Daniel