Re: Windows 10 Anniversary Update Accessibility

About the anniversary update, I can say that it is a good job from the microsoft team this time. The windows in general seems more stable than the last version I was using, but not quite fast as the last one, especially when opening Windows explorer.
The start menu improvements are welcomed to me, but I think that the power options should work like in windows 7 because in this way they get many people confused. If I leave my computer to my father, he won't know how to turn it off.
Classic shell, sadly, doesn't want to be installed on my PC. Windows said it wasn't compatible with it.
One issue I detest with screen readers is the notification thing which gets me angry sometimes. Both JAWS and NVDA, but at most JAWS fails to read notifications and that is very sad.
And lastly, and most importantly, Narrator is immensely improved!
Today I opened Microsoft edge and used the scan mode to read the web content and the experience was realy satisfying . I was able, for the first time, to browse the internet with Narrator using headings and links. I logged in to facebook, and got super surprised when read the status of my friend with imoji read aloud. At times I had to change between scan mode and normal mode of Narrator to move to the beginning and end of the page, but over all the experience was highly pleasing. The speed of narrator is improved and thanks to verbosity levels, you can have read to you only what is necessary.
Now I believe for the first time this screen reader could have a great potential in the future.