Well, what you can do is go to the move tutor, check Zapistan's move list, save your game, then feed it a lightning element. Now that it's evolved, check its move list at the move tutor again. I strongly suspect all the moves will still be available. From what I'm led to believe in this game, there's no downside to evolving early. When something like Mutmo evolves into Elvond, its stats and its moveset will change, but when a transformation is linear (as in, it's going to be one or the other), I think the movelists are also identical. It just might take a little longer.
Alternatively, I don't know how many level-up herbs you have, but by the end of the game (just before the master stadium) I usually have 10. There might be more, but that's the number I've consistently had. You could always save, and then use your ten level-up herbs on Zapistan to see what he learns, and when. Then if you want, reload, evolve him with the element, and tr y the level-up thing again, see if he learns the same thing at the same level.
I'm pretty sure Zapistan's last attack is Zap Slam at level 50, but I might be wrong on that so don't hold me to it.

I have no issue with there being some balance issues. Rock not having many attacks, or dragon only having largely physical attacks, or ghost having almost no special attacks to work with...I can live with those things. They're slips, oversights. But when, for instance, Rock Barrage used to be a special attack, and Tri-Kick still is, and when a lot of magic attacks are physical while the mons which use them are definitely -not physical? That's stuff that, in a year and a half of development, a beta team should have addressed and/or a creator should've tested for, found and fixed. Much of what's here in the game was already built (like the navigation and stuff), and I have it on very good authority that putting in things like fire pits, electric p anels, different footstep sounds, teleporters and the like is the work of a couple of days, tops. In fact, the amount of work vs. the amount of positive kickback is very favourable in such things. Real life can conspire against us too, of course, so that year and a half might have been more like four months of really hard dedicated work. I'm not sure. But the point is, mistakes and oversights do happen, but some are pretty big and should've been caught. This applies to the script as well; there is virtually no excuse for the amount of missing commas found in this script, nor for the amount of supercharged dialogue attribution of the sort which also peppers the script of Paladin of the Sky.
All this is to say that I can enjoy the hell out of the game - and I do - but can also find a lot of fault. And I can do so without necessarily letting the developer off the hook. A lot of people don't understand the effort things take or the amount of skill needed. I do, but t hat doesn't mean that mistakes are automatically forgiven, no matter their magnitude.
But this is important. I feel the same about any game. I felt this way about pokemon and its ghost issue. I felt even more upset when generation 2 introduced all kinds of pokemon that were just never going to work competitively. Delibird, Slugma/Magcargo, Lediba/Ledian, Hoothoot/Noctowl, Dunsparse, Yanma, Sentret/Furrett, Togepi/Togetic, Unown...the list goes on. It's my favourite generation, but only because the other things it did right, it really got right. With every following generation, pokemon started introducing more gimicks, more bad pokemon, more useless attacks, plus it started focusing on fire-fighting starters for some weird reason. So all this is to say that I can be harsh toward your game, Aaron, but I can be equally harsh, and with equally good reason, toward a game that's professionally made. You don't get a pass because you're not a professional; you& #039;re expecting to be paid for your work, so your work has to have standards, that's all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector