Ahoy all
This post might contain spoilers for those that haven't reached the 5th gym and after yet.

I could use some help here,although I have no clue how if any way at all this can be helped with.
I am currently in the factory, in the storage room, and my these guards do their job too dam well. :d
So far I hadn't had any trouble, although the last admin battle was pretty tough due to me not healing after the first motrex or however the thing is pronounced as. and being down to just leonatar and martiagal.
Getting back to the guards, I stormed through a few guards and managed to get in a pathway of sorth,running west to east,encountered a shadow warrior,defeated the dam thing and here's where I'm stuck.
There's a guard to my left,and there's a guard to my right.
They both walk along,but they seem to be just stuck at a place,or walk just a few steps backwards and forwards.
I'm asuming left is where I'm supposed to go,but no matter what I try,that guard catches me all the dam time.
The corridor or pathway is only 2 steps wide running south to north,I.E 2 steps either way, and I have tryed waiting,running at different times through the south end or the north end etc,but nothing seems to be working.
ideas?

So I decided to make my tylavile wait in the transporter, and wondering when going for a flame type, would the flame legendary I have read a bit on this topic about be better to raise or  a teddyburn
And without spoiling anything for me, when do I here about the flame legendary in game I.E about the thing or where it can be found? even a clue?

Oh and, its a good idea to go back to places where you get a cutscene just after a major fight, and are moved out of that place just after. I just did and found some good stuff(yahwin)

@jade, looking forward to your guide, should be fun although levels at which mons evolve and what moves they learn at wh at levels would certainly be a good info to have, I'm even willing to work with you towards that,if you like.

As for the guide formatting and where to post,any sort of a markup language I.E html or even bb code here on the forums should make things much easier than otherwise I.E headings for different topics and so on.
Audiogames also has a articles's room which would be a good place to post the guide,with a additional comment secssion either in gerenal games discussion or so on.
Again, if no one else is willing to help you out with html/bbcode, and if you'd rather not do it yourself I'm offering to help with those,too.

grryf.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector