Re: The Complete Manual of Suicide?

...Going to just meep in to say that this person already made him/herself obviously against a religion with one of the outbursts and all the stuff Andy was saying kind of bounce off no matter how much preaching could be done.  "For those who  follow God..."  ...and this person does not so this lin eof thinking and reasoning will have either rno effect, or cause more problems as Dark stated.  I sometimes wonder if most Christians pay attention to what thy say and are actually aware of the llife around them if they can get themselves out of thinking everything can be solved with the grace of God.  Even one of the Saints admitted that there's certain stuff that's governed more by man then God  (I believe Thomas Aquinas was the Saint I was trying to remember).

    So establishing that above, we can move onto the issue that we have no idea what Tomato was going through.  All the comforting words in the world won't help if the main problem of this person is ignored/unknown.
    Though, it brings up the question f that idea:  Even if one person cares about you...especially if unkown, can it be enough to support a person through this?  The way it looks like, none of us know.  If none of us know, there might be a chance a person considering ending it will have a difficult time believing us.