Re: Mac Users Rejoice, you should now be able to play Manamon natively

I don't notice any problems on my end. The only real problem with putting a port out there is that everyone has a different problem it seems. For some everything runs well as is, others can't get it to work at all and for some there's an issue with speech or sounds somewhere. Hopefully as more people try this out and tell me something about their setups we'll be able to make it run better. I'm very new at this but I want to make sure that as often as possible those with Macs aren't left out in the rain when it comes to games. I love having a Mac and would never go back to Windows as my home machine but it does kind of irritate me that more debs haven't made Mac versions of their games available. I understand it's partly a money thing; still not enough people have Macs to justify it I guess but I'm hoping that myself and a few other people can start sharing their ports of games so that we can be with everyone else as often as possible.