Re: Seven Shores, another little phone/browser game by Aprone

Okay, glad that nasty bug is fixed, thanks for catching that one.
The resources thing is rather fun, though it'd be nice to have a record of where your loyal settlements are, also like Grryf I'd appreciate knowing what resources were needed at which location to do what.

The only issue I'm having is twice now I've got killed by that bloody tower, even though my crew had three members, two with pluses to cannons. It'd be sort of nice to know how tough the tower is, especially since it's the only fight I've seen thus far, and trying to race past it does uba damagee, indeed unlike blazing since there is no explanation of how I died I have no idea what would or wouldn't be good stats against the tower.

Btw, I know the 7 lands currently are relatively similar, but it'd be nice if they had a little difference in terms of description, even if the encounters were pretty much the same.

For example, in menton the textile mill is described as lots of looms with women weaving (presumably cotton cloth), on another continent it could be a silk worm farm on a desert coast with people cultivating and drying silk, while on another continent it could be a rough village of sheepherds spinning fleases into wool with hand sticks, or a trappers camp in the frozen northern woods with men curing firs.

For practical purposes all give cloth, but have the idea of going somewhere different each time thus meaning sailing to other continents had some feeling of travel.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Viktor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : baruch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector