Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

in my opinion, apple has bent over backwards to add accessibility into their products for us. yes, I will admit that there is a marketing aspect, but that's true with every company, that's how they make a living. If there are bugs, they generaly get fixed within 2 or 3 updates, that's what the accessibility testing team at apple is for, and that's what the feedback ap is for. And no, the nfb didn't need to step in and sue apple because it didn't have accessibility built into their products, because I have heard from many people that voice over was already in the mac prior to that, and also that apple had voice over on their phones the very next day. I hardly notice any bugs, and I use my phone on a daley bases. Even if there are bugs, I'm optimistic that they will get fixed, and that doesn't make my phone unusable. At least it has accessibility features and works for me.