Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

Ah, but it is!  Accessibility is a term that is too lightly used, and people are so willing to sit down and be complacent provided that the product is accessible enough for them.  This is the height of arrogance as well as the showcase of how much people truly care about anyone else.
Is this product truly accessible to me?  I am a blind and hearing impaired individual who, always seeks the best sound quality and amplification for the best results.  No... I don't simply seek great sound quality because I am an audiophile, but because it benefits me when I am carrying on a conversation with anyone using my iOS device, be it by text messaging or phone call or any other means.  Doing away with the headphone jack is a public declaration that as far as Apple's concerned they honestly don't care whether or not I am interested in their products and that they won't suffer as the result of my money not going to them.  it is not Apple wh o has bent over backwards whatsoever, but I, the user, who must do this by purchasing extra accessories for one device, accessories that can get lost, accessories that I can't honestly say will benefit me whatsoever for any other purpose than one device I can live without if need be.  If accessibility has in fact switched over to how much we can do with devices rather than how much devices can do for us, then Android clearly is the way to go, since there, at least, we won't be hemmed in by ridiculous limitations.