Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

I have to put in my opinion on the situation I see here. Alright, keep in mind I'm not telling you it's required you buy an iPhone 7, cause let's face it, in today's financial situation, who has the cash unless you're with some program? What gets me is people were going to flip to Android in a heartbeat because of, granted a rather inconvenient design switch, and some voiceover issues. Now, granted, I do wish they'd fix the rotor issue, but you also have to remember that even with their new apps, they've coded in the spoken hints, so they have, in no way, forgotten about us. But again, those are the only two reasons I've seen you guys going against Apple, and I've been reading since about post 50. Now if you can tell me some other reasons you're disenchanted with Apple, I might be able to figure out why you'd want to flip to Android so quickly. Again, your choices are your own but it seems as though you were going to make a ha sty platform switch because of two things. I'm expecting some reprimands because even I can see how foolish my post could be read as, but I've been watching from afar and again, I've only seen the earphone jack and the accessibility bugs as your issues.