Re: The audiogames that make you go alas!

@raygrote, Unseen alpha missions is still available, go here and you can download the game for the princely some of one dollar.
I'd actually recommend it (it's worth a dollar), though i really hope the developer works more on the game in the future.

I actually rather liked the sfx and style of hunter, ironically a lot of bits in crazy party reminded me of that game and the level structure.
Weerdly enough I found both hunter and pipe2 blast chamber not to be a problem on insane, but troopanum 2 I always seemed to struggle with. I could finish the game on easy most of the time, though lord vector's bombs were a pain, but on normal let alone insane things got tough. it's a shame that Justin was such a git about the games and that they still can't be played.

Tarzan Jr I actually thought had great potential, since it was one of the first 1D side scrollers ever to have aspects l ike swinging vines and falling into a river, the gun was also cool, however there were too many  symplistic levels, I actually think in a lot of ways perilous hearts was an attempt to fix things, or at least for Philip to go back to the game and work on something similar.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector