Re: The audiogames that make you go alas!

Hi everyone!
I have played many side scrollers and personally what I think the gate has the potential
arron baker made this game and What I feel that the game is borring in final levels.
the rocks sounds are intermingling and it is very tough to pass them in the final level.
if the game have more enemies like ogres and sentaurs and psyclops then the game will be resembled with Mota.
however Mota have also the pottentials
and I am glad that Mason is making it again.
another game which have a lot of potential is Ultra power.
the game was cool and interesting but due to the drama caused by ivan and coltin and other fools the game is no longer playable.
another good game which has the potential is AVS(alex vs sam by NS studios and q9 labs.
the game have the similar concept of adventure with c but it is no longer developing.
the logic is very unclear because the first level is a bonus level without a single enemy.
ye ah the game q9 by blastbay studios has the great potential.
if the mountain world have different objects like river or a river monster or something like that that will be great.
These are some games in my opinion
Thanks
Ishan