Re: The audiogames that make you go alas!

Perilous Hearts is my type of game because I like side scrollers both 1d and 2d, and I like adventures especially when they happen in a forest full of animals. Every time when I play this game I can imagine myself in a middle of the jungle surrounded by lots of monkeys, and I like this feeling. It has nice sound fx and interesting AI implementation, and it would be on my top 5 of audiogames if it's ever released.
BK3 is my next favorite game, because I've played it for almost 6 months.
And if we talk about good old audiogames, I always liked playing all comertial BSCGames titles, as well as GMA's Shades of Doom.
If we talk about mobile platforms, I enjoy playing A Blind Legend, especially if we take the fact that this was my first ever played game with 3d sound.
I know that people here who are also playing mainstream games may be wouldn't agree with some of my personal tastes, but sorry, I haven't played any mainstream game in my life, and according to quite bad situation on the audio game scene, for me at least is unfair to compare audiogames with mainstream ones. But of course, this is just my opinion not just from a user standpoint, but also from a developer standpoint.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector