Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

DLE is pretty good at hiding bugs because there's just so much in it. With Swamp, where there's client-server interaction and multiple players added to the mix, I can imagine the same being the case. I don't mean hiding as in they're hard to find in the code, so much as they trigger under such rare conditions that reproducing them is a crapshoot.

Regarding this flaming shield armored cripple bug, it seems to happen to only a few people, at least among posters here, without any apparent pattern to when or why.
I recall that, back before you could change armor manually, it only acknowledged the strongest piece of armor you were wearing on a given body part. So it's entirely possible that it's giving you not just Apronic armor, but all the armor.
The first thing that comes to mind is that it might be giving you all the items in the game in one huge burst--that would account for the broken legs--but that doesn't quite seem to match wi th how the weapons behave after it strikes.
Some possibilities come to mind, but I'll have to reread the descriptions to see which ones can be ruled out.