Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Bcs I totally agree about Swamp dying a slow death.  I also agree that the problem was absolutely a result of the players that started doing nothing but hacking and causing as many problems as they could.  At first the game was something where I could put in hours of programming, and end up with some fun new feature.  Once enough people dedicated themselves to breaking the game and ruining the experience for everyone else, I was spending all of my time just trying to keep things alive.  Nothing new was being added and I was getting more and more burnt out and frustrated at the situation.  Finally we reached a tipping point where so much damage was done that I didn't even have enough time to keep things even, and we began losing features in the form of crippling bugs.  It's so far gone these days that there isn't any turning back.  People are the problem, and I guess they should feel happy that they got what they wanted.  They broke the game and ruined it for everyone.

I've now had multiple people come forward to tell me about the plans to ruin my next game.  As disheartening as such news is, at least it has helped me see the situation for how it truly is.  There is a pretty large group of people who hate me enough that they don't even care about PLAYING my next game, they just want it to exist so they can break it.  I suppose I deserve it though, I mean I DID ban them or their friends when they were maliciously hacking Swamp, so clearly I am the bad guy.  LOL!